Dogecoin (CURRENCY:DOGE) traded up 6.3% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on October 17th. Over the last week, Dogecoin has traded 18.1% higher against the US dollar. One Dogecoin coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0028 or 0.00000034 BTC on exchanges including Tux Exchange, BTC Trade UA, Stocks.Exchange and CoinEgg. Dogecoin has a total market capitalization of $337.39 million and $69.52 million worth of Dogecoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 3.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $54.88 or 0.00678122 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00012620 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 3.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0036 or 0.00000045 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0568 or 0.00000702 BTC.
- NEXT (NET) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.08 or 0.00013291 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0992 or 0.00001073 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded down 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0249 or 0.00000308 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0640 or 0.00000791 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0261 or 0.00000322 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0472 or 0.00000584 BTC.
Dogecoin Coin Profile
Dogecoin Coin Trading
Dogecoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Upbit, Instant Bitex, QBTC, HitBTC, Coinbe, Cryptopia, CoinEx, YoBit, Graviex, Novaexchange, Bittrex, OpenLedger DEX, Indodax, Trade Satoshi, Stocks.Exchange, Bleutrade, Sistemkoin, FreiExchange, Koineks, C-Patex, BTC Trade UA, Fatbtc, Bittylicious, Crex24, Tux Exchange, Bits Blockchain, LiteBit.eu, CoinEgg, Bit-Z, Ovis, Exrates, Tripe Dice Exchange, Cryptomate, Coinsquare, BCEX, Mercatox, Robinhood, BitFlip, BiteBTC, Cryptohub, Livecoin, SouthXchange, BX Thailand, Kraken, Gate.io, Exmo, cfinex, Poloniex, BtcTrade.im, Bitsane, Tidex, ZB.COM, CoinExchange, Bitbns, CoinFalcon, Coindeal and C-CEX. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Dogecoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Dogecoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Dogecoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Dogecoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dogecoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.