Electroneum (CURRENCY:ETN) traded up 1.7% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on October 17th. Electroneum has a total market capitalization of $36.68 million and $138,101.00 worth of Electroneum was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Electroneum coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0037 or 0.00000046 BTC on exchanges including Cryptomate, Liquid, CoinBene and TradeOgre. Over the last week, Electroneum has traded 2.9% lower against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- ZumCoin (ZUM) traded down 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000029 BTC.
- Qwertycoin (QWC) traded up 17.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- TurtleCoin (TRTL) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Newton Coin Project (NCP) traded up 135.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- CROAT (CROAT) traded down 20.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0023 or 0.00000028 BTC.
- Niobio Cash (NBR) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- BitcoiNote (BTCN) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0070 or 0.00000087 BTC.
- Citadel (CTL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000013 BTC.
hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was November 3rd, 2017. Electroneum’s total supply is 9,851,961,566 coins. The Reddit community for Electroneum is /r/Electroneum and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Electroneum is electroneum.com. The official message board for Electroneum is electroneum.com/blog. Electroneum’s official Twitter account is @electroneum and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Electroneum Coin Trading
Electroneum can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptomate, Bitbns, Liquid, CoinBene, Kucoin, Cryptopia, TradeOgre and Cryptohub. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Electroneum directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Electroneum should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Electroneum using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Electroneum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Electroneum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.