Pirate Chain (CURRENCY:ARRR) traded down 0.3% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on October 17th. One Pirate Chain coin can currently be bought for about $0.0244 or 0.00000300 BTC on popular exchanges including CryptoBridge and Graviex. In the last seven days, Pirate Chain has traded 18.8% lower against the US dollar. Pirate Chain has a total market cap of $3.05 million and approximately $1,378.00 worth of Pirate Chain was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00003689 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012379 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $18.72 or 0.00230633 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $89.49 or 0.01102247 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0643 or 0.00000791 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0154 or 0.00000190 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.48 or 0.00030489 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 4.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $7.32 or 0.00090180 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
Pirate Chain Coin Profile
and its Facebook page is accessible here. Pirate Chain’s official message board is medium.com/piratechain. Pirate Chain’s official website is pirate.black. The Reddit community for Pirate Chain is /r/piratechain and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Pirate Chain Coin Trading
Pirate Chain can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Graviex and CryptoBridge. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Pirate Chain directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Pirate Chain should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Pirate Chain using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Pirate Chain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Pirate Chain and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.