Abyss Token (CURRENCY:ABYSS) traded 1.1% higher against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 11:00 AM ET on October 21st. Abyss Token has a total market capitalization of $2.19 million and $44,709.00 worth of Abyss Token was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Abyss Token token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0096 or 0.00000117 BTC on exchanges including Indodax, IDEX, Hotbit and ZBG. Over the last week, Abyss Token has traded down 9.3% against the US dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $3.41 or 0.00041425 BTC.
- MEXC Token (MEXC) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.62 or 0.00007567 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $505.42 or 0.06146903 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0330 or 0.00000402 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0222 or 0.00000270 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0854 or 0.00001039 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded up 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $3.60 or 0.00043829 BTC.
- BitForex Token (BF) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0129 or 0.00000157 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0044 or 0.00000053 BTC.
Abyss Token Profile
Abyss Token Token Trading
Abyss Token can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: ZBG, Hotbit, Sistemkoin, CoinExchange, CoinBene, HitBTC, Kyber Network, DDEX, Bilaxy, YoBit, CoinPlace, Indodax, BitForex, IDEX and Ethfinex. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Abyss Token directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Abyss Token should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Abyss Token using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Abyss Token Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Abyss Token and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.