Litecoin Plus (CURRENCY:LCP) traded up 1.4% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 11:00 AM E.T. on October 21st. Litecoin Plus has a total market capitalization of $40,732.00 and approximately $7.00 worth of Litecoin Plus was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Litecoin Plus has traded down 11.2% against the dollar. One Litecoin Plus coin can now be purchased for $0.0160 or 0.00000193 BTC on major exchanges.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- vTorrent (VTR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001375 BTC.
- 42-coin (42) traded up 10.9% against the dollar and now trades at $25,836.04 or 3.12567913 BTC.
- LiteDoge (LDOGE) traded up 7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Sequence (SEQ) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0026 or 0.00000024 BTC.
- BitBar (BTB) traded 6.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.84 or 0.00034372 BTC.
- SpaceCoin (SPACE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000062 BTC.
- BillaryCoin (BLRY) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0107 or 0.00000114 BTC.
- AquariusCoin (ARCO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0322 or 0.00000406 BTC.
- Abjcoin (ABJ) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0075 or 0.00000119 BTC.
- ChessCoin (CHESS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000013 BTC.
About Litecoin Plus
Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was September 8th, 2017. Litecoin Plus’ total supply is 2,552,018 coins. Litecoin Plus’ official Twitter account is @Media_LCP. Litecoin Plus’ official website is litecoinplus.co.
Buying and Selling Litecoin Plus
Litecoin Plus can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Litecoin Plus directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Litecoin Plus should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Litecoin Plus using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Litecoin Plus Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Litecoin Plus and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.