Orbitcoin (CURRENCY:ORB) traded 3% higher against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 10:00 AM Eastern on October 21st. One Orbitcoin coin can currently be purchased for about $0.31 or 0.00003812 BTC on exchanges. Over the last week, Orbitcoin has traded up 2.2% against the dollar. Orbitcoin has a total market capitalization of $1.01 million and $109.00 worth of Orbitcoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $69.42 or 0.00839852 BTC.
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded up 7.8% against the dollar and now trades at $2.98 or 0.00036080 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $14.45 or 0.00174839 BTC.
- Oasis City (OSC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0514 or 0.00000627 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded 29.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00034804 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.47 or 0.00005654 BTC.
- GAPS (GAP) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $7.06 or 0.00085419 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002243 BTC.
- StrongHands (SHND) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00003780 BTC.
NeoScrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on December 11th, 2013. Orbitcoin’s total supply is 3,220,616 coins. The official website for Orbitcoin is orbitcoin.org. Orbitcoin’s official Twitter account is @OrBitcoinLove and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Orbitcoin Coin Trading
Orbitcoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Orbitcoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Orbitcoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Orbitcoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Orbitcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Orbitcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.