QuickX Protocol (CURRENCY:QCX) traded down 0.1% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 9:00 AM E.T. on October 21st. Over the last seven days, QuickX Protocol has traded 26.4% higher against the U.S. dollar. QuickX Protocol has a total market capitalization of $3.61 million and $584,976.00 worth of QuickX Protocol was traded on exchanges in the last day. One QuickX Protocol token can currently be bought for $0.0099 or 0.00000120 BTC on major exchanges including Hotbit and BitMax.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.44 or 0.00041697 BTC.
- MEXC Token (MEXC) traded 3.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.63 or 0.00007576 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 4.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $510.64 or 0.06186945 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0332 or 0.00000402 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded 3.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0221 or 0.00000268 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0858 or 0.00001039 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded up 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $3.61 or 0.00043785 BTC.
- BitForex Token (BF) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0130 or 0.00000158 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0044 or 0.00000054 BTC.
QuickX Protocol Token Profile
and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for QuickX Protocol is www.quickx.io.
Buying and Selling QuickX Protocol
QuickX Protocol can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: BitMax and Hotbit. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as QuickX Protocol directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire QuickX Protocol should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase QuickX Protocol using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for QuickX Protocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for QuickX Protocol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.