Tezos (CURRENCY:XTZ) traded up 1.3% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on October 20th. During the last week, Tezos has traded 3.7% lower against the US dollar. One Tezos coin can now be bought for $0.88 or 0.00010662 BTC on major exchanges. Tezos has a market cap of $579.85 million and $9.85 million worth of Tezos was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Dimension Chain (EON) traded 7.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00004363 BTC.
- GXChain (GXC) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.48 or 0.00005842 BTC.
- Apex (CPX) traded 10.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0037 or 0.00000045 BTC.
- Smoke (SMOKE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0444 or 0.00001179 BTC.
- DAPPSTER (DLISK) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Tezos (Pre-Launch) (XTZ) traded 16.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.26 or 0.00049283 BTC.
Buying and Selling Tezos
Tezos can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Tezos directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Tezos should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Tezos using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Tezos Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Tezos and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.