Electroneum (CURRENCY:ETN) traded 1.2% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 23:00 PM ET on October 21st. Over the last seven days, Electroneum has traded 4.1% lower against the U.S. dollar. Electroneum has a market cap of $35.41 million and $103,153.00 worth of Electroneum was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Electroneum coin can currently be bought for about $0.0036 or 0.00000044 BTC on exchanges including Cryptohub, Cryptomate, Cryptopia and TradeOgre.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- ZumCoin (ZUM) traded 10.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000030 BTC.
- Qwertycoin (QWC) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- TurtleCoin (TRTL) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- CROAT (CROAT) traded 4.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0018 or 0.00000022 BTC.
- Niobio Cash (NBR) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- BitcoiNote (BTCN) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0078 or 0.00000095 BTC.
- Newton Coin Project (NCP) traded down 73.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Citadel (CTL) traded 8.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000013 BTC.
hashing algorithm. It launched on November 3rd, 2017. Electroneum’s total supply is 9,856,971,773 coins. Electroneum’s official Twitter account is @electroneum and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Electroneum is /r/Electroneum and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Electroneum’s official message board is electroneum.com/blog. Electroneum’s official website is electroneum.com.
Electroneum Coin Trading
Electroneum can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptohub, CoinBene, Bitbns, Kucoin, Cryptomate, Cryptopia, Liquid and TradeOgre. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Electroneum directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Electroneum should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Electroneum using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Electroneum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Electroneum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.