Giant (CURRENCY:GIC) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 22:00 PM ET on October 21st. Giant has a market capitalization of $158,949.00 and $3,472.00 worth of Giant was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Giant coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0256 or 0.00000312 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including $10.42, $24.71, $70.83 and $20.33. Over the last seven days, Giant has traded 17.9% higher against the dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- CryptoVerificationCoin (CVCC) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $54.41 or 0.00662340 BTC.
- Streamit Coin (STREAM) traded 5.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.38 or 0.00028962 BTC.
- SafeInsure (SINS) traded up 7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00004010 BTC.
- ESBC (ESBC) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0317 or 0.00000386 BTC.
- Lobstex (LOBS) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0222 or 0.00000270 BTC.
- Crypto Sports (CSPN) traded 10.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001525 BTC.
- ZEST (ZEST) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0817 or 0.00002491 BTC.
- DogeCash (DOGEC) traded 18.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0289 or 0.00000351 BTC.
- Stakinglab (LABX) traded 5.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00003121 BTC.
- Beacon (BECN) traded down 17.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0086 or 0.00000105 BTC.
hashing algorithm. It was first traded on May 8th, 2018. Giant’s total supply is 6,208,294 coins and its circulating supply is 6,208,290 coins. The Reddit community for Giant is /r/giantadmin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Giant’s official website is giantpay.network. Giant’s official Twitter account is @giant_coin.
Buying and Selling Giant
Giant can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: $50.68, $31.10, $18.98, $70.83, $7.59, $5.63, $13.92, $33.89, $11.91, $24.71, $10.42 and $20.33. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Giant directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Giant should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Giant using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Giant Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Giant and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.