Golem (CURRENCY:GNT) traded down 2.8% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on October 21st. In the last seven days, Golem has traded 12.6% lower against the US dollar. Golem has a market cap of $44.57 million and $2.24 million worth of Golem was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Golem token can currently be bought for $0.0455 or 0.00000553 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Cobinhood, Tidex, Braziliex and Binance.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00003634 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012201 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $18.39 or 0.00223408 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 16.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $111.83 or 0.01358812 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0639 or 0.00000777 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0157 or 0.00000191 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 9.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.74 or 0.00033312 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $7.48 or 0.00090888 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
Buying and Selling Golem
Golem can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Zebpay, OKEx, GOPAX, Poloniex, Bittrex, HitBTC, Braziliex, Bitbns, BitMart, Vebitcoin, Bithumb, Cryptopia, Liqui, CoinExchange, YoBit, Mercatox, Iquant, Ethfinex, Tux Exchange, Huobi, Cobinhood, BitBay, DragonEX, Tidex, OOOBTC, Binance, ABCC, Gate.io, Koinex, Upbit, Coinbe, Livecoin, WazirX and BigONE. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Golem directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Golem should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Golem using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Golem Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Golem and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.