HBZ coin (CURRENCY:HBZ) traded down 25.4% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 21:00 PM ET on October 21st. One HBZ coin token can now be bought for $0.0005 or 0.00000006 BTC on major exchanges including Exmo, HitBTC, Bitlish and Mercatox. During the last seven days, HBZ coin has traded 98.9% higher against the US dollar. HBZ coin has a market cap of $518,427.00 and $22,093.00 worth of HBZ coin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $3.40 or 0.00041395 BTC.
- MEXC Token (MEXC) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.61 or 0.00007435 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $497.84 or 0.06052866 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0339 or 0.00000413 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0222 or 0.00000270 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0871 or 0.00001059 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.61 or 0.00043842 BTC.
- BitForex Token (BF) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0129 or 0.00000157 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0044 or 0.00000054 BTC.
HBZ coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “
HBZ is a cryptocurrency and blockchain based transportation ecosystem to seamlessly offer transportation globally from scooters and cars to tolls and international flights through a partner network with ease, full transparency while users maintain full ownership of their personal data.
HBZ coin Token Trading
HBZ coin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, Mercatox, Exmo and Bitlish. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as HBZ coin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade HBZ coin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy HBZ coin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for HBZ coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for HBZ coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.