Kyber Network (CURRENCY:KNC) traded 1.9% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on October 21st. Kyber Network has a total market capitalization of $30.21 million and $7.00 million worth of Kyber Network was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Kyber Network token can now be bought for approximately $0.18 or 0.00002172 BTC on popular exchanges including Coinone, AirSwap, Bancor Network and Tidex. During the last week, Kyber Network has traded down 10% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00003634 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012201 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $18.39 or 0.00223408 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 16.8% against the dollar and now trades at $111.83 or 0.01358812 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0639 or 0.00000777 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0157 or 0.00000191 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 9.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.74 or 0.00033312 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $7.48 or 0.00090888 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
About Kyber Network
Buying and Selling Kyber Network
Kyber Network can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: COSS, Coinnest, ABCC, Liqui, TDAX, Cryptopia, Coinrail, Mercatox, Poloniex, Binance, Tidex, Livecoin, DragonEX, Kucoin, IDEX, CPDAX, DEx.top, Neraex, Kyber Network, Zebpay, Huobi, OKEx, Bithumb, OTCBTC, Ethfinex, AirSwap, Coinone, Bancor Network, GOPAX, Gate.io and CoinExchange. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Kyber Network directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Kyber Network should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Kyber Network using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Kyber Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Kyber Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.