Maker (CURRENCY:MKR) traded up 0.9% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on October 21st. Maker has a total market capitalization of $500.38 million and approximately $7.10 million worth of Maker was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, Maker has traded 1.7% lower against the US dollar. One Maker token can currently be bought for about $500.38 or 0.06079648 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including BitMart, Bibox, Radar Relay and Gate.io.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.41 or 0.00041420 BTC.
- MEXC Token (MEXC) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.63 or 0.00007601 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0337 or 0.00000409 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0222 or 0.00000270 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0866 or 0.00001052 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded up 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $3.64 or 0.00044190 BTC.
- BitForex Token (BF) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0129 or 0.00000157 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0044 or 0.00000053 BTC.
- Clipper Coin (CCCX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0137 or 0.00000163 BTC.
Buying and Selling Maker
Maker can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Radar Relay, Kucoin, DDEX, Switcheo Network, OKEx, Ethfinex, BitMart, Gate.io, Bancor Network, CoinMex, GOPAX, HitBTC, Kyber Network, Bibox, OasisDEX and IDEX. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Maker directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Maker should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Maker using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Maker Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Maker and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.