Qbic (CURRENCY:QBIC) traded 149.9% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on October 21st. During the last seven days, Qbic has traded 39.3% higher against the U.S. dollar. One Qbic coin can currently be bought for $0.0016 or 0.00000020 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including CryptoBridge, BTC-Alpha and SouthXchange. Qbic has a total market cap of $7,628.00 and $11.00 worth of Qbic was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $68.86 or 0.00838090 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00003687 BTC.
- Davinci Coin (DAC) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0029 or 0.00000035 BTC.
- Polis (POLIS) traded 6.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.60 or 0.00007267 BTC.
- Stakenet (XSN) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0441 or 0.00000537 BTC.
- Compound Coin (COMP) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- WeAreSatoshi (WSX) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002989 BTC.
- ColossusXT (COLX) traded 14.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Endor Protocol (EDR) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0035 or 0.00000043 BTC.
- PAC Global (PAC) traded up 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC.
Qbic Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Québecoin is a PoW/PoS cryptocurrency using the X11 algorithm. It was launched in April 2014 and abandoned in the next few days. Over the past six weeks, the community of miners and investors have been coordinating a re-launch and preparing all the required pieces, including the removal of a 50% premine. The coin now has a 21M supply. “
Buying and Selling Qbic
Qbic can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CryptoBridge, BTC-Alpha and SouthXchange. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Qbic directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Qbic should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Qbic using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Qbic Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Qbic and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.