TRON (CURRENCY:TRX) traded 0.1% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on October 21st. TRON has a total market capitalization of $1.04 billion and $758.46 million worth of TRON was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, TRON has traded 7% lower against the U.S. dollar. One TRON coin can currently be bought for about $0.0155 or 0.00000189 BTC on exchanges including Binance, Zebpay, Bitbns and CoinFalcon.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003578 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00012240 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $18.22 or 0.00221716 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 18.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $113.10 or 0.01376501 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0637 or 0.00000775 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 10.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.75 or 0.00033474 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $7.45 or 0.00090658 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
- INO COIN (INO) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.83 or 0.00022310 BTC.
TRON Coin Profile
Buying and Selling TRON
TRON can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: LBank, Sistemkoin, OpenLedger DEX, Bitbns, DigiFinex, Fatbtc, Exrates, OEX, LATOKEN, BitForex, Hotbit, OKEx, DDEX, Coinrail, Braziliex, CoinEx, WazirX, BitFlip, Binance, LiteBit.eu, Bittrex, Bitfinex, Trade Satoshi, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), Indodax, CoinEgg, CoinFalcon, Gate.io, HitBTC, IDCM, CoinBene, Mercatox, Bithumb, Koinex, Upbit, Allcoin, DragonEX, Huobi, Kryptono, Bibox, Cobinhood, Kucoin, ChaoEX, Cryptomate, Rfinex, Liquid, CoinTiger, Coinnest, IDAX, OTCBTC, CoinExchange, Tidex, Zebpay, Livecoin, Exmo, YoBit, Stocks.Exchange, Liqui, Tokenomy, BTC-Alpha, Coindeal, Neraex, Bit-Z, RightBTC, Ovis and Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as TRON directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire TRON should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase TRON using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for TRON Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for TRON and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.