Beetle Coin (CURRENCY:BEET) traded up 7.1% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 19:00 PM ET on October 23rd. In the last seven days, Beetle Coin has traded 4% lower against the US dollar. One Beetle Coin coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0064 or 0.00000086 BTC on major exchanges including $18.94, $20.33, $7.50 and $24.68. Beetle Coin has a market cap of $1.31 million and approximately $52,222.00 worth of Beetle Coin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Metrix Coin (MRX) traded down 7.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Nasdacoin (NSD) traded down 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0754 or 0.00001008 BTC.
- Cashbery Coin (CBC) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0137 or 0.00000183 BTC.
- Actinium (ACM) traded down 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0583 or 0.00000782 BTC.
- Quasarcoin (QAC) traded 7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0045 or 0.00000061 BTC.
- Shard (SHARD) traded 7.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0161 or 0.00000215 BTC.
- ZeusCrowdfunding (ZEUS) traded 93% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- MFCoin (MFC) traded 14.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0055 or 0.00000073 BTC.
- RPICoin (RPI) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Block-Logic (BLTG) traded down 7.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0023 or 0.00000031 BTC.
Beetle Coin Profile
Beetle Coin Coin Trading
Beetle Coin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: $7.50, $32.15, $51.55, $10.39, $50.98, $24.43, $18.94, $33.94, $13.77, $24.68, $5.60 and $20.33. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Beetle Coin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Beetle Coin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Beetle Coin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Beetle Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Beetle Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.