BitBall (CURRENCY:BTB) traded 3.8% higher against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 16:00 PM ET on October 23rd. Over the last seven days, BitBall has traded down 4.3% against the U.S. dollar. One BitBall token can now be purchased for $0.0017 or 0.00000022 BTC on major exchanges including Instant Bitex and BiteBTC. BitBall has a market capitalization of $133,492.00 and approximately $562.00 worth of BitBall was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- FLO (FLO) traded 10.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0342 or 0.00000456 BTC.
- BOScoin (BOS) traded down 8.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0051 or 0.00000068 BTC.
- Metrix Coin (MRX) traded down 8.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Nasdacoin (NSD) traded 14.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0716 or 0.00000949 BTC.
- Beetle Coin (BEET) traded up 7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0064 or 0.00000085 BTC.
- Cashbery Coin (CBC) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0138 or 0.00000183 BTC.
- Actinium (ACM) traded down 10.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0584 or 0.00000776 BTC.
- Quasarcoin (QAC) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0048 or 0.00000064 BTC.
- Shard (SHARD) traded up 16.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0162 or 0.00000215 BTC.
- ZeusCrowdfunding (ZEUS) traded 93% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
hashing algorithm. Its launch date was May 13th, 2013. BitBall’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 79,539,984 tokens. BitBall’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here. BitBall’s official message board is medium.com/@bitballerc20. The official website for BitBall is www.bitball-btb.com.
BitBall Token Trading
BitBall can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: BiteBTC and Instant Bitex. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as BitBall directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade BitBall should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy BitBall using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for BitBall Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BitBall and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.