GoByte (CURRENCY:GBX) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar during the one day period ending at 17:00 PM ET on October 23rd. GoByte has a total market cap of $90,937.00 and approximately $7,016.00 worth of GoByte was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, GoByte has traded 0.6% higher against the dollar. One GoByte coin can currently be bought for $0.0250 or 0.00000332 BTC on popular exchanges including CryptoBridge, CoinExchange, Stocks.Exchange and Cryptopia.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- IPChain (IPC) traded down 7.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0665 or 0.00000885 BTC.
- Feathercoin (FTC) traded down 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0087 or 0.00000116 BTC.
- Uniform Fiscal Object (UFO) traded 7.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- CryCash (CRC) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0555 or 0.00000739 BTC.
- Guncoin (GUN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- CrowdCoin (CRC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0077 or 0.00000138 BTC.
- Innova (INN) traded down 43.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0033 or 0.00000044 BTC.
- Dinerocoin (DIN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0091 or 0.00000144 BTC.
Buying and Selling GoByte
GoByte can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CryptoBridge, Stocks.Exchange, HitBTC, CoinExchange and Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as GoByte directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade GoByte should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy GoByte using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for GoByte Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for GoByte and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.