Myriad (CURRENCY:XMY) traded down 8.6% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on October 23rd. One Myriad coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0008 or 0.00000010 BTC on major exchanges including LiteBit.eu, Bittrex and Cryptopia. Myriad has a market capitalization of $1.28 million and approximately $1,315.00 worth of Myriad was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Myriad has traded down 7.6% against the dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- DigiByte (DGB) traded down 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0068 or 0.00000090 BTC.
- Primecoin (XPM) traded 11.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001416 BTC.
- Quark (QRK) traded 8.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0061 or 0.00000081 BTC.
- Circuits of Value (COVAL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- HunterCoin (HUC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0027 or 0.00000036 BTC.
- Joincoin (J) traded down 10.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0062 or 0.00000082 BTC.
- BitQuark (BTQ) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000015 BTC.
Myriad Coin Trading
Myriad can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, LiteBit.eu and Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Myriad directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Myriad should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Myriad using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Myriad Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Myriad and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.