BOScoin (CURRENCY:BOS) traded 3.9% lower against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on November 8th. BOScoin has a market cap of $3.44 million and approximately $700,085.00 worth of BOScoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, BOScoin has traded down 1.3% against the US dollar. One BOScoin coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0050 or 0.00000056 BTC on exchanges including Kucoin, GDAC and CoinBene.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- FLO (FLO) traded 6.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0293 or 0.00000331 BTC.
- Metrix Coin (MRX) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Nasdacoin (NSD) traded down 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0750 or 0.00000849 BTC.
- Actinium (ACM) traded 6.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0972 or 0.00001100 BTC.
- Beetle Coin (BEET) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0066 or 0.00000074 BTC.
- Cashbery Coin (CBC) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0148 or 0.00000166 BTC.
- Quasarcoin (QAC) traded up 7.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0045 or 0.00000051 BTC.
- Shard (SHARD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0187 or 0.00000200 BTC.
- CREDIT (CREDIT) traded down 7.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- ZeusCrowdfunding (ZEUS) traded 93% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
hashing algorithm. Its launch date was January 21st, 2017. BOScoin’s total supply is 993,496,050 coins and its circulating supply is 693,331,155 coins. The Reddit community for BOScoin is /r/boscoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. BOScoin’s official Twitter account is @boscoinio and its Facebook page is accessible here. BOScoin’s official website is boscoin.io. The official message board for BOScoin is forum.boscoin.io.
BOScoin Coin Trading
BOScoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: GDAC, CoinBene and Kucoin. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as BOScoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire BOScoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase BOScoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for BOScoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BOScoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.