Celer Network (CURRENCY:CELR) traded 8.1% lower against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 11:00 AM Eastern on November 8th. During the last week, Celer Network has traded 5.8% lower against the US dollar. Celer Network has a total market capitalization of $13.65 million and approximately $4.53 million worth of Celer Network was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Celer Network token can currently be bought for about $0.0040 or 0.00000046 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Gate.io, Binance, TOKOK and Bilaxy.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.83 or 0.00043542 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 5.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $645.15 or 0.07325731 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0368 or 0.00000418 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- MEXC Token (MEXC) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00002440 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 5.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0869 or 0.00000987 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0199 or 0.00000227 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded 8.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0060 or 0.00000068 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.33 or 0.00015107 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded down 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $4.11 or 0.00046654 BTC.
About Celer Network
Buying and Selling Celer Network
Celer Network can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bilaxy, Gate.io, Binance and TOKOK. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Celer Network directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Celer Network should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Celer Network using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Celer Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Celer Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.