Absolute (CURRENCY:ABS) traded up 11.6% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 22:00 PM ET on November 8th. Absolute has a market capitalization of $44,052.00 and approximately $2,760.00 worth of Absolute was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, Absolute has traded up 44.9% against the U.S. dollar. One Absolute coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0034 or 0.00000039 BTC on exchanges including STEX and Graviex.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $3.86 or 0.00043740 BTC.
- Dash (DASH) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $70.03 or 0.00794206 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $20.11 or 0.00228030 BTC.
- Oasis City (OSC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0514 or 0.00000627 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded 29.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00034804 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00005743 BTC.
- GAPS (GAP) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $7.78 or 0.00088255 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded down 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002542 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded down 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00003492 BTC.
- ReddCoin (RDD) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000010 BTC.
hashing algorithm. Its launch date was June 4th, 2018. Absolute’s total supply is 13,454,448 coins and its circulating supply is 12,921,832 coins. The official message board for Absolute is forum.absolutecoin.net. The Reddit community for Absolute is /r/absolutecoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Absolute’s official Twitter account is @Absolute_Crypto and its Facebook page is accessible here. Absolute’s official website is www.absolutecoin.net.
Buying and Selling Absolute
Absolute can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Graviex and STEX. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Absolute directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Absolute should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Absolute using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Absolute Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Absolute and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.