Crypto Sports (CURRENCY:CSPN) traded down 21.1% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 7:00 AM Eastern on November 9th. Crypto Sports has a total market capitalization of $365,978.00 and $56.00 worth of Crypto Sports was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Crypto Sports coin can currently be bought for $0.18 or 0.00002035 BTC on exchanges including CryptoBridge and Crex24. During the last seven days, Crypto Sports has traded down 10.2% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- CryptoVerificationCoin (CVCC) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $61.98 or 0.00699946 BTC.
- Streamit Coin (STREAM) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $2.68 or 0.00030304 BTC.
- SafeInsure (SINS) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00004003 BTC.
- ESBC (ESBC) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0343 or 0.00000388 BTC.
- Lobstex (LOBS) traded 9.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0240 or 0.00000271 BTC.
- Civitas (CIV) traded up 16.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0360 or 0.00000407 BTC.
- ZEST (ZEST) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0817 or 0.00002491 BTC.
- Giant (GIC) traded down 11.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0286 or 0.00000323 BTC.
- DogeCash (DOGEC) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0418 or 0.00000472 BTC.
- Stakinglab (LABX) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00002760 BTC.
Crypto Sports Profile
hashing algorithm. It launched on December 1st, 2018. Crypto Sports’ total supply is 2,198,626 coins and its circulating supply is 2,030,488 coins. The official website for Crypto Sports is www.crypto-sports.io. Crypto Sports’ official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Crypto Sports
Crypto Sports can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Crex24 and CryptoBridge. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Crypto Sports directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Crypto Sports should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Crypto Sports using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Crypto Sports Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Crypto Sports and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.