Eternity (CURRENCY:ENT) traded down 14.6% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 9:00 AM ET on November 9th. Eternity has a market capitalization of $10,223.00 and $225.00 worth of Eternity was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, Eternity has traded up 47.4% against the U.S. dollar. One Eternity coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0015 or 0.00000017 BTC on major exchanges including YoBit, Livecoin and Trade Satoshi.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Tao (XTO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00005602 BTC.
- Monkey Project (MONK) traded 5.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0571 or 0.00000643 BTC.
- IslaCoin (ISL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002159 BTC.
- Piggycoin (PIGGY) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- Virtacoinplus (XVP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0139 or 0.00000145 BTC.
- TrustPlus (TRUST) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000060 BTC.
- Capricoin (CPC) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0668 or 0.00000753 BTC.
- Syndicate (SYNX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0020 or 0.00000019 BTC.
- Evil Coin (EVIL) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0027 or 0.00000031 BTC.
- Regalcoin (REC) traded up 10.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0034 or 0.00000039 BTC.
X11 hashing algorithm. Eternity’s total supply is 6,777,371 coins. Eternity’s official Twitter account is @Eternity_Group. The official website for Eternity is ent.eternity-group.org.
Eternity Coin Trading
Eternity can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Trade Satoshi, Livecoin and YoBit. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Eternity directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Eternity should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Eternity using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Eternity Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Eternity and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.