Phoenixcoin (CURRENCY:PXC) traded down 4.7% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on November 8th. One Phoenixcoin coin can currently be bought for about $0.0027 or 0.00000031 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last seven days, Phoenixcoin has traded 7.5% lower against the dollar. Phoenixcoin has a market capitalization of $199,729.00 and $1.00 worth of Phoenixcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.86 or 0.00043740 BTC.
- Dash (DASH) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $70.03 or 0.00794206 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $20.11 or 0.00228030 BTC.
- Oasis City (OSC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0514 or 0.00000627 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded down 29.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00034804 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00005743 BTC.
- GAPS (GAP) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $7.78 or 0.00088255 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded down 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002542 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded 5.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00003484 BTC.
- ReddCoin (RDD) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000010 BTC.
NeoScrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was May 20th, 2013. Phoenixcoin’s total supply is 72,850,425 coins. Phoenixcoin’s official Twitter account is @Phoenixcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. Phoenixcoin’s official website is phoenixcoin.org.
Phoenixcoin Coin Trading
Phoenixcoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Phoenixcoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Phoenixcoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Phoenixcoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Phoenixcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Phoenixcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.