Proton Token (CURRENCY:PTT) traded 4.5% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on November 10th. Over the last seven days, Proton Token has traded down 11% against the U.S. dollar. One Proton Token token can now be purchased for about $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including BCEX, DDEX, CoinTiger and BitForex. Proton Token has a market cap of $2.50 million and $599,335.00 worth of Proton Token was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003096 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011083 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $20.55 or 0.00226956 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $135.22 or 0.01493363 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 5.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0783 or 0.00000865 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0193 or 0.00000213 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $2.76 or 0.00030458 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $11.04 or 0.00121878 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
Proton Token Profile
Proton Token Token Trading
Proton Token can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: FCoin, CoinTiger, DDEX, BCEX, BitForex and LBank. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Proton Token directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Proton Token should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Proton Token using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Proton Token Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Proton Token and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.