CREDIT (CURRENCY:CREDIT) traded down 5.7% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on November 12th. CREDIT has a total market capitalization of $239,111.00 and $64,468.00 worth of CREDIT was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One CREDIT coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Cat.Ex and BitForex. During the last seven days, CREDIT has traded down 5.3% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- FLO (FLO) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0332 or 0.00000378 BTC.
- BOScoin (BOS) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0045 or 0.00000051 BTC.
- Metrix Coin (MRX) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Actinium (ACM) traded up 9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001240 BTC.
- Nasdacoin (NSD) traded down 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0686 or 0.00000781 BTC.
- Beetle Coin (BEET) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0069 or 0.00000078 BTC.
- Cashbery Coin (CBC) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0164 or 0.00000187 BTC.
- Quasarcoin (QAC) traded down 7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0037 or 0.00000042 BTC.
- Shard (SHARD) traded 13.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0132 or 0.00000150 BTC.
- ZeusCrowdfunding (ZEUS) traded 93% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
CREDIT Coin Profile
hashing algorithm. CREDIT’s total supply is 30,825,710,000 coins and its circulating supply is 21,297,373,342 coins. The official website for CREDIT is terra-credit.com. CREDIT’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here.
CREDIT Coin Trading
CREDIT can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cat.Ex and BitForex. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as CREDIT directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade CREDIT should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy CREDIT using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for CREDIT Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for CREDIT and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.