Ultimate Secure Cash (CURRENCY:USC) traded 8.7% higher against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on November 12th. In the last week, Ultimate Secure Cash has traded 4.3% higher against the dollar. Ultimate Secure Cash has a total market cap of $188,456.00 and approximately $260.00 worth of Ultimate Secure Cash was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Ultimate Secure Cash coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0182 or 0.00000207 BTC on popular exchanges including YoBit and Livecoin.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- HiCoin (XHI) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Pandacoin (PND) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Zennies (ZENI) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Universe (UNI) traded down 10.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0014 or 0.00000016 BTC.
- FORCE (FOR) traded 33% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- DraftCoin (DFT) traded 4.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0063 or 0.00000071 BTC.
Ultimate Secure Cash Profile
Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on April 9th, 2017. Ultimate Secure Cash’s total supply is 38,602,656 coins and its circulating supply is 10,343,113 coins. Ultimate Secure Cash’s official Twitter account is @USC_Care. Ultimate Secure Cash’s official website is ultimatesecurecash.info.
Buying and Selling Ultimate Secure Cash
Ultimate Secure Cash can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin and YoBit. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ultimate Secure Cash directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Ultimate Secure Cash should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Ultimate Secure Cash using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Ultimate Secure Cash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ultimate Secure Cash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.