Metaverse ETP (CURRENCY:ETP) traded 1% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on November 14th. Over the last seven days, Metaverse ETP has traded up 20.1% against the U.S. dollar. One Metaverse ETP coin can now be purchased for about $0.49 or 0.00005626 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Bit-Z, RightBTC, Coinsuper and Bitfinex. Metaverse ETP has a market cap of $37.35 million and $6.49 million worth of Metaverse ETP was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $183.44 or 0.02127424 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $4.73 or 0.00054900 BTC.
- USD Coin (USDC) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011706 BTC.
- Waltonchain (WTC) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.71 or 0.00008223 BTC.
- Ether Zero (ETZ) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0249 or 0.00000289 BTC.
- Callisto Network (CLO) traded down 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- Musicoin (MUSIC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Master Contract Token (MCT) traded 8.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Bowhead (AHT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0244 or 0.00000377 BTC.
- DaxxCoin (DAXX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000003 BTC.
About Metaverse ETP
Buying and Selling Metaverse ETP
Metaverse ETP can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, Bitfinex, RightBTC, Bit-Z, TOPBTC, Coinsuper, CoinBene and QBTC. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Metaverse ETP directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Metaverse ETP should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Metaverse ETP using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Metaverse ETP Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Metaverse ETP and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.