SnowGem (CURRENCY:XSG) traded down 0.6% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 0:00 AM ET on November 14th. In the last week, SnowGem has traded down 8.5% against the US dollar. One SnowGem coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0195 or 0.00000226 BTC on exchanges including STEX, Graviex and Mercatox. SnowGem has a total market capitalization of $382,343.00 and approximately $60,971.00 worth of SnowGem was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $8,627.53 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $183.73 or 0.02130675 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $275.53 or 0.03195274 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $59.32 or 0.00687896 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $65.29 or 0.00757185 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.96 or 0.00011182 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $4.73 or 0.00054888 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0026 or 0.00000031 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $35.99 or 0.00417417 BTC.
- Paxos Standard (PAX) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011715 BTC.
hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was December 22nd, 2017. SnowGem’s total supply is 19,691,200 coins and its circulating supply is 19,614,108 coins. SnowGem’s official Twitter account is @snowgemofficial and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for SnowGem is snowgem.org. The Reddit community for SnowGem is /r/SnowGem and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling SnowGem
SnowGem can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Graviex, STEX and Mercatox. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as SnowGem directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire SnowGem should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy SnowGem using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for SnowGem Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SnowGem and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.