Storm (CURRENCY:STORM) traded 6.3% lower against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on November 14th. One Storm token can currently be bought for $0.0014 or 0.00000017 BTC on exchanges including YoBit, Binance, EtherDelta (ForkDelta) and WazirX. Storm has a total market capitalization of $9.31 million and $1.90 million worth of Storm was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last week, Storm has traded down 0.2% against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00003094 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011677 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $20.93 or 0.00242479 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $125.41 or 0.01452616 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0736 or 0.00000853 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0192 or 0.00000222 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $3.08 or 0.00035624 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $12.54 or 0.00145200 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 17.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0074 or 0.00000085 BTC.
Buying and Selling Storm
Storm can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bancor Network, Bitbns, Binance, Bittrex, Coinnest, Kyber Network, YoBit, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), Upbit, HitBTC, IDEX, Coinrail, WazirX and Radar Relay. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Storm directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Storm should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Storm using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Storm Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Storm and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.