BitBay (CURRENCY:BAY) traded up 2.5% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 19:00 PM E.T. on November 15th. Over the last seven days, BitBay has traded 9.2% higher against the U.S. dollar. BitBay has a total market capitalization of $6.01 million and $150.00 worth of BitBay was traded on exchanges in the last day. One BitBay coin can currently be bought for $0.0059 or 0.00000070 BTC on major exchanges including Upbit, Cryptopia, Bittrex and LiteBit.eu.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Qtum (QTUM) traded 7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.16 or 0.00025558 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded 24.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0717 or 0.00000847 BTC.
- Global Currency Reserve (GCR) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0268 or 0.00000317 BTC.
- Radium (RADS) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00004988 BTC.
- NuShares (NSR) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- Rubycoin (RBY) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0511 or 0.00000581 BTC.
- Atmos (ATMOS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0059 or 0.00000161 BTC.
BitBay Coin Trading
BitBay can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, Bittrex, LiteBit.eu and Upbit. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as BitBay directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade BitBay should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase BitBay using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for BitBay Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BitBay and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.