Absolute (CURRENCY:ABS) traded up 0.8% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 13:00 PM E.T. on November 17th. During the last week, Absolute has traded down 40.3% against the dollar. One Absolute coin can now be bought for $0.0021 or 0.00000024 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including STEX and Graviex. Absolute has a market cap of $27,060.00 and approximately $2,009.00 worth of Absolute was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $3.99 or 0.00045982 BTC.
- Dash (DASH) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $68.88 or 0.00794622 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $23.03 or 0.00265688 BTC.
- MINDOL (MIN) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.32 or 0.00015254 BTC.
- Oasis City (OSC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0514 or 0.00000627 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded down 29.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00034804 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.49 or 0.00005710 BTC.
- GAPS (GAP) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $7.54 or 0.00086986 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002535 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00003600 BTC.
hashing algorithm. It was first traded on June 4th, 2018. Absolute’s total supply is 13,454,448 coins and its circulating supply is 12,921,832 coins. The Reddit community for Absolute is /r/absolutecoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Absolute is www.absolutecoin.net. Absolute’s official Twitter account is @Absolute_Crypto and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for Absolute is forum.absolutecoin.net.
Absolute Coin Trading
Absolute can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Graviex and STEX. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Absolute directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Absolute should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Absolute using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Absolute Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Absolute and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.