Bitcoin Diamond (CURRENCY:BCD) traded 1.2% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on November 16th. One Bitcoin Diamond coin can now be bought for $0.49 or 0.00005760 BTC on popular exchanges including Coinnest, Exrates, Crex24 and Binance. Bitcoin Diamond has a market capitalization of $91.62 million and approximately $3.80 million worth of Bitcoin Diamond was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Bitcoin Diamond has traded down 2.5% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Stratis (STRAT) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00003575 BTC.
- NavCoin (NAV) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0885 or 0.00001038 BTC.
- Stealth (XST) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0752 or 0.00000879 BTC.
- CloakCoin (CLOAK) traded up 11.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00005269 BTC.
- DeepOnion (ONION) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00001726 BTC.
- Bitcoin Plus (XBC) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $5.17 or 0.00060600 BTC.
- Elite (1337) traded down 11.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Kore (KORE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0918 or 0.00000851 BTC.
- BlitzPredict (XBP) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Opal (OPAL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0046 or 0.00000054 BTC.
Bitcoin Diamond Profile
Buying and Selling Bitcoin Diamond
Bitcoin Diamond can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Huobi, Binance, Kucoin, Bithumb, CoinBene, Crex24, BtcTrade.im, Coinnest, BigONE, Indodax, Gate.io, YoBit, OKEx, Exrates and HitBTC. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin Diamond directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bitcoin Diamond should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Bitcoin Diamond using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoin Diamond Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoin Diamond and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.