Cardano (CURRENCY:ADA) traded 0.7% lower against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on November 16th. During the last seven days, Cardano has traded up 2.5% against the US dollar. Cardano has a market capitalization of $1.14 billion and $56.20 million worth of Cardano was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Cardano coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0439 or 0.00000513 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Exmo, Altcoin Trader, Huobi and ABCC.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ontology (ONT) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.83 or 0.00009682 BTC.
- PRIZM (PZM) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.62 or 0.00007303 BTC.
- Qtum (QTUM) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.16 or 0.00025252 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00011953 BTC.
- Mixin (XIN) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $249.73 or 0.02920616 BTC.
- BitShares (BTS) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0266 or 0.00000312 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0541 or 0.00000633 BTC.
- UNI COIN (UNI) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $3.36 or 0.00039295 BTC.
- WINk (WIN) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Wanchain (WAN) traded up 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002688 BTC.
Cardano Coin Profile
Cardano Coin Trading
Cardano can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, DragonEX, HitBTC, Cryptomate, Upbit, ZB.COM, OKEx, Altcoin Trader, Huobi, Bittrex, ABCC, Binance, Coinnest, Coinbe, Bithumb, Cryptohub, Bitbns, LiteBit.eu, Exmo, Gate.io, CoinFalcon, OTCBTC and Indodax. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Cardano directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Cardano should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Cardano using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Cardano Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Cardano and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.