Ethereum Classic (CURRENCY:ETC) traded up 1.2% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on November 16th. Ethereum Classic has a total market cap of $535.95 million and approximately $549.37 million worth of Ethereum Classic was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, Ethereum Classic has traded down 6.6% against the dollar. One Ethereum Classic coin can currently be bought for approximately $4.65 or 0.00054576 BTC on popular exchanges including BTC-Alpha, Kucoin, Coinut and ABCC.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $182.71 or 0.02141131 BTC.
- Ether Zero (ETZ) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0240 or 0.00000281 BTC.
- Callisto Network (CLO) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000012 BTC.
- Musicoin (MUSIC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Bowhead (AHT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0244 or 0.00000377 BTC.
- DaxxCoin (DAXX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Bitcoiin (B2G) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- Ellaism (ELLA) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000011 BTC.
- Elementrem (ELE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Akroma (AKA) traded 8.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000005 BTC.
Ethereum Classic Profile
Buying and Selling Ethereum Classic
Ethereum Classic can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Liquid, Coinut, Coinhub, CoinTiger, Korbit, OKCoin International, Bittrex, Gatehub, Binance, Ovis, HBUS, BTC Markets, YoBit, RightBTC, CoinBene, CoinEgg, Koineks, Upbit, ZB.COM, BTC-Alpha, BigONE, LiteBit.eu, EXX, Bitfinex, BTC Trade UA, Coinsuper, CoinEx, Coinnest, Exrates, Exmo, Bitsane, Coinone, CoinExchange, Indodax, Stocks.Exchange, Cryptomate, Coinroom, Kucoin, Bibox, BCEX, C-CEX, Bit-Z, BtcTrade.im, Bithumb, Crex24, Cryptopia, Kraken, LBank, Huobi, QBTC, FCoin, ChaoEX, Bitbns, BitForex, OKEx, Coinbase Pro, Instant Bitex, ABCC, C2CX, Gate.io, CPDAX, HitBTC and Poloniex. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ethereum Classic directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Ethereum Classic should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Ethereum Classic using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Ethereum Classic Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ethereum Classic and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.