Quantum Resistant Ledger (CURRENCY:QRL) traded up 0.9% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 15:00 PM E.T. on November 17th. During the last seven days, Quantum Resistant Ledger has traded 2% lower against the US dollar. Quantum Resistant Ledger has a market capitalization of $9.42 million and $352,610.00 worth of Quantum Resistant Ledger was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Quantum Resistant Ledger token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.14 or 0.00001567 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittrex, Upbit, CoinExchange and Liqui.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Cardano (ADA) traded up 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0458 or 0.00000531 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.84 or 0.00009687 BTC.
- PRIZM (PZM) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.62 or 0.00007135 BTC.
- Qtum (QTUM) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.18 or 0.00025291 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.04 or 0.00012005 BTC.
- Mixin (XIN) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $245.03 or 0.02841093 BTC.
- BitShares (BTS) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0267 or 0.00000309 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0545 or 0.00000632 BTC.
- UNI COIN (UNI) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $3.36 or 0.00039011 BTC.
- WINk (WIN) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
Quantum Resistant Ledger Token Profile
Quantum Resistant Ledger Token Trading
Quantum Resistant Ledger can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Tidex, Upbit, Liqui, CoinExchange and Bittrex. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Quantum Resistant Ledger directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Quantum Resistant Ledger should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Quantum Resistant Ledger using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Quantum Resistant Ledger Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Quantum Resistant Ledger and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.