Bitcoin Gold (CURRENCY:BTG) traded 1.2% lower against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 8:00 AM E.T. on November 18th. Over the last seven days, Bitcoin Gold has traded down 8.2% against the US dollar. Bitcoin Gold has a total market capitalization of $138.19 million and approximately $14.91 million worth of Bitcoin Gold was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Bitcoin Gold coin can now be purchased for $7.89 or 0.00092603 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including DSX, Bitlish, HitBTC and Huobi.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $35.57 or 0.00417408 BTC.
- Horizen (ZEN) traded down 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $5.33 or 0.00062591 BTC.
- ZClassic (ZCL) traded up 14.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00004924 BTC.
- Zero (ZER) traded down 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001515 BTC.
- Bitcoin Private (BTCP) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001567 BTC.
- Hush (HUSH) traded 10.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0792 or 0.00000928 BTC.
- BitcoinZ (BTCZ) traded down 16.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Bitcoin Interest (BCI) traded 13% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0231 or 0.00000271 BTC.
- CrypticCoin (CRYP) traded down 28.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Bitgem (BTG) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $2.79 or 0.00034116 BTC.
Bitcoin Gold Profile
Buying and Selling Bitcoin Gold
Bitcoin Gold can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Braziliex, Gate.io, Korbit, Sistemkoin, Bitlish, Bithumb, SouthXchange, Huobi, BitBay, Instant Bitex, Koineks, Bleutrade, Kucoin, Coinnest, BitMarket, Crex24, Bitinka, Binance, BitFlip, C2CX, Ovis, DSX, Trade Satoshi, OKEx, Indodax, Negocie Coins, Exmo, QuadrigaCX, Bitsane, Zebpay, Vebitcoin, Exrates, Coinone, YoBit, Upbit, Bitfinex, Graviex, TDAX, HitBTC, CEX.IO, Bittrex, Altcoin Trader and Bit-Z. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin Gold directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bitcoin Gold should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Bitcoin Gold using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoin Gold Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoin Gold and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.