Verge (CURRENCY:XVG) traded down 8.8% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 8:00 AM ET on November 18th. Verge has a market capitalization of $69.96 million and $4.55 million worth of Verge was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Verge has traded 19.7% higher against the dollar. One Verge coin can now be purchased for $0.0044 or 0.00000051 BTC on popular exchanges including Cryptopia, SouthXchange, Graviex and TradeOgre.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $58.84 or 0.00690578 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.98 or 0.00011497 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0026 or 0.00000031 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded down 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0925 or 0.00001085 BTC.
- NEXT (NET) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011882 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001236 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0992 or 0.00001073 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0252 or 0.00000296 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0267 or 0.00000314 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0461 or 0.00000541 BTC.
Verge Coin Profile
Buying and Selling Verge
Verge can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, Huobi, YoBit, Cryptopia, Stocks.Exchange, BiteBTC, Trade Satoshi, Upbit, Sistemkoin, Bitfinex, Crex24, CryptoBridge, SouthXchange, Coindeal, Bitbns, HitBTC, CoinExchange, LiteBit.eu, Gate.io, TradeOgre, Binance and Graviex. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Verge directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Verge should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Verge using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Verge Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Verge and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.