Hashgard (CURRENCY:GARD) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar during the one day period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on November 18th. Hashgard has a market capitalization of $2.61 million and approximately $721,630.00 worth of Hashgard was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, Hashgard has traded 36.3% lower against the dollar. One Hashgard token can currently be purchased for $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC on popular exchanges including IDEX, Hotbit and Gate.io.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00003070 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00012190 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $19.61 or 0.00233308 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $117.75 or 0.01400584 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0683 or 0.00000812 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 6.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0176 or 0.00000209 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $2.85 or 0.00033901 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $11.52 or 0.00137048 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0075 or 0.00000089 BTC.
Hashgard Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Hashgard Foundation Ltd., is a non-profit organization registered in Singapore that dedicated to promote the development of blockchain technology to the world. In 2018, Hashgard Foundation established the open source public blockchain project Hashgard, as the underlying platform for future digital financial innovation and organizational collaboration, supporting users to conduct research and application development based on this platform, and promote the ecological development of public blockchains.”
Buying and Selling Hashgard
Hashgard can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Hotbit, Gate.io and IDEX. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Hashgard directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Hashgard should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Hashgard using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Hashgard Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Hashgard and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.