PlatinumBAR (CURRENCY:XPTX) traded up 9.7% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 18:00 PM ET on November 19th. One PlatinumBAR coin can now be purchased for $0.0068 or 0.00000083 BTC on major exchanges including Cryptopia, YoBit and Crex24. PlatinumBAR has a market cap of $14,754.00 and $31.00 worth of PlatinumBAR was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, PlatinumBAR has traded 44.7% lower against the dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- AmsterdamCoin (AMS) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- Zurcoin (ZUR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- BiosCrypto (BIOS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000017 BTC.
- Bitcloud (BTDX) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- Animecoin (ANI) traded 16.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000011 BTC.
Quark hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was April 23rd, 2017. PlatinumBAR’s total supply is 2,160,126 coins. The official website for PlatinumBAR is platinumbar.io. PlatinumBAR’s official Twitter account is @platinumbarxptx.
Buying and Selling PlatinumBAR
PlatinumBAR can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Crex24, YoBit and Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as PlatinumBAR directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade PlatinumBAR should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase PlatinumBAR using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for PlatinumBAR Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for PlatinumBAR and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.