VIVO (CURRENCY:VIVO) traded 13% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on November 19th. One VIVO coin can now be purchased for $0.0013 or 0.00000016 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including CryptoBridge, Cryptopia and Stocks.Exchange. VIVO has a market capitalization of $6,720.00 and $1.00 worth of VIVO was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, VIVO has traded 21.9% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $8,213.54 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $177.36 or 0.02156426 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $245.55 or 0.02985401 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $55.60 or 0.00675939 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $59.04 or 0.00717869 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.96 or 0.00011690 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.41 or 0.00053678 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0026 or 0.00000031 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $34.15 or 0.00415200 BTC.
- Paxos Standard (PAX) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00012302 BTC.
VIVO Coin Profile
NeoScrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was August 22nd, 2017. VIVO’s total supply is 5,938,734 coins and its circulating supply is 5,118,734 coins. VIVO’s official message board is join.slack.com/t/vivocoin/shared_invite/MjM3MTQzNjgzOTIwLTE1MDQ4MDg4MDAtMmVkNTRjOGM1Yg. VIVO’s official Twitter account is @vivocrypto and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for VIVO is www.vivocoin.net. The Reddit community for VIVO is /r/VIVOcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling VIVO
VIVO can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, Stocks.Exchange and CryptoBridge. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as VIVO directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire VIVO should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy VIVO using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for VIVO Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for VIVO and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.