Several analysts have recently updated their ratings and price targets for QTS Realty Trust (NYSE: QTS):
- 11/9/2019 – QTS Realty Trust was upgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating. They now have a $58.00 price target on the stock. According to Zacks, “QTS Realty Trust Inc. is a real estate investment trust. It is an owner, developer and operator of carrier-neutral, multi-tenant data centers. QTS’s data centers are facilities that house the network and computer equipment of multiple customers and provide access to a range of communications carriers. The Company refers to its spectrum of core data center products as its 3Cs which consists of Custom Data Center, Colocation and Cloud and Managed Services. QTS Realty Trust Inc. is headquartered in Kansas, United States. “
- 11/6/2019 – QTS Realty Trust had its price target raised by analysts at Raymond James from $50.00 to $58.00. They now have an “outperform” rating on the stock.
- 11/6/2019 – QTS Realty Trust had its price target raised by analysts at BMO Capital Markets from $50.00 to $60.00. They now have an “outperform” rating on the stock.
- 11/6/2019 – QTS Realty Trust had its price target raised by analysts at Credit Suisse Group AG from $46.00 to $51.00. They now have a “neutral” rating on the stock.
- 10/29/2019 – QTS Realty Trust was upgraded by analysts at JPMorgan Chase & Co. from a “neutral” rating to an “overweight” rating. They now have a $65.00 price target on the stock, up previously from $50.00.
- 10/8/2019 – QTS Realty Trust had its price target raised by analysts at KeyCorp from $50.00 to $54.00. They now have an “overweight” rating on the stock.
- 10/2/2019 – QTS Realty Trust was downgraded by analysts at ValuEngine from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating.
QTS stock opened at $51.40 on Friday. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 1.34, a current ratio of 0.95 and a quick ratio of 0.95. QTS Realty Trust Inc has a one year low of $34.27 and a one year high of $55.13. The stock has a market cap of $2.99 billion, a PE ratio of 19.77, a P/E/G ratio of 2.41 and a beta of 0.54. The firm has a 50 day simple moving average of $52.29 and a two-hundred day simple moving average of $48.20.
QTS Realty Trust (NYSE:QTS) last released its quarterly earnings results on Monday, November 4th. The real estate investment trust reported ($0.05) EPS for the quarter, missing the Zacks’ consensus estimate of $0.56 by ($0.61). QTS Realty Trust had a return on equity of 4.05% and a net margin of 8.55%. The company had revenue of $125.26 million during the quarter, compared to analysts’ expectations of $119.89 million. During the same period in the prior year, the firm earned $0.61 EPS. QTS Realty Trust’s quarterly revenue was up 11.6% on a year-over-year basis. On average, research analysts expect that QTS Realty Trust Inc will post 2.3 EPS for the current fiscal year.
Hedge funds have recently added to or reduced their stakes in the business. Sandy Spring Bank purchased a new position in QTS Realty Trust in the 3rd quarter worth approximately $26,000. Quest Capital Management Inc. ADV purchased a new stake in shares of QTS Realty Trust in the 3rd quarter valued at $26,000. Truvestments Capital LLC boosted its stake in shares of QTS Realty Trust by 505.6% in the 2nd quarter. Truvestments Capital LLC now owns 539 shares of the real estate investment trust’s stock valued at $25,000 after purchasing an additional 450 shares in the last quarter. Quadrant Capital Group LLC purchased a new stake in shares of QTS Realty Trust in the 3rd quarter valued at $29,000. Finally, Winslow Evans & Crocker Inc. boosted its stake in shares of QTS Realty Trust by 170.4% in the 3rd quarter. Winslow Evans & Crocker Inc. now owns 676 shares of the real estate investment trust’s stock valued at $36,000 after purchasing an additional 426 shares in the last quarter.
QTS Realty Trust, Inc (NYSE: QTS) is a leading provider of data center solutions across a diverse footprint spanning more than 6 million square feet of owned mega scale data center space throughout North America. Through its software-defined technology platform, QTS is able to deliver secure, compliant infrastructure solutions, robust connectivity and premium customer service to leading hyperscale technology companies, enterprises, and government entities.
Further Reading: What is a Candlestick Chart?
Receive News & Ratings for QTS Realty Trust Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for QTS Realty Trust Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.