Dash (CURRENCY:DASH) traded 8.6% lower against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on November 22nd. One Dash coin can now be bought for about $55.55 or 0.00769247 BTC on major exchanges including Liqui, Koineks, Gate.io and BX Thailand. In the last seven days, Dash has traded down 18.5% against the US dollar. Dash has a market cap of $509.23 million and $401.50 million worth of Dash was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- MINDOL (MIN) traded down 13.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.63 or 0.00022534 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded up 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00005312 BTC.
- Compound Coin (COMP) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- WeAreSatoshi (WSX) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002989 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0055 or 0.00000076 BTC.
- DigitalBits (XDB) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0106 or 0.00000147 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded down 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0657 or 0.00000910 BTC.
- EuropeCoin (ERC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001755 BTC.
- Happycoin (HPC) traded down 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0462 or 0.00000638 BTC.
- HitCoin (HTC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Difficulty retargets each blockBlock reward decreases each block according to the formula: BaseReward = (MSupply – A)/218, where MSupply = (264 – 1) atomic units and 'A' is amount of already generated coinsPOW mechanism is a voting system for users”
Buying and Selling Dash
Dash can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CEX.IO, Exmo, OpenLedger DEX, Bisq, Tux Exchange, Coinhub, Bitinka, Huobi, Coinrail, Kraken, Bleutrade, C-CEX, Cryptomate, Bit-Z, LBank, BTC Trade UA, Binance, CryptoBridge, CoinExchange, Bittrex, Tidex, xBTCe, ABCC, YoBit, CoinEx, Bitsane, Trade By Trade, Kuna, Instant Bitex, Coinroom, Livecoin, Bittylicious, HitBTC, Ovis, Negocie Coins, B2BX, Poloniex, COSS, Cryptopia, Crex24, Exrates, Trade Satoshi, Bibox, Coinbe, TradeOgre, Gate.io, BiteBTC, ACX, WazirX, Iquant, Braziliex, Mercatox, ZB.COM, Bithumb, Kucoin, BitFlip, Graviex, Coinsquare, OKEx, LocalTrade, SouthXchange, Altcoin Trader, Liquid, Bitbns, LiteBit.eu, Waves Decentralized Exchange, Bitfinex, Sistemkoin, Liqui, BitBay, Upbit, Koineks, Coinsuper, C2CX, WEX, C-Patex, Stocks.Exchange, Indodax, HBUS, Coindeal and BX Thailand. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Dash directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Dash should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Dash using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Dash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.