Request (CURRENCY:REQ) traded down 12.5% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 21:00 PM ET on November 22nd. One Request token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0123 or 0.00000170 BTC on major exchanges including Bancor Network, DDEX, Huobi Global and KuCoin. Over the last seven days, Request has traded 11.9% lower against the dollar. Request has a market cap of $9.65 million and approximately $264,834.00 worth of Request was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 11.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.78 or 0.00038523 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $522.29 or 0.07230100 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0304 or 0.00000421 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Seele (SEELE) traded 4.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00002078 BTC.
- Sai (DAI) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011869 BTC.
- Single Collateral DAI (DAI) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00013966 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.41 or 0.00019495 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 11.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0738 or 0.00001022 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded down 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $3.85 or 0.00053356 BTC.
Request Token Profile
Buying and Selling Request
Request can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Ethfinex, KuCoin, IDEX, Radar Relay, Kyber Network, GOPAX, Coineal, DDEX, Binance, CoinExchange, WazirX, COSS, CoinPlace, Mercatox, Huobi Global, Gate.io, Bitbns, Bancor Network and Koinex. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Request directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Request should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Request using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Request Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Request and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.