Status (CURRENCY:SNT) traded 7.7% lower against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on November 22nd. One Status token can now be purchased for $0.0105 or 0.00000145 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittrex, Bancor Network, Bithumb and TOPBTC. Over the last week, Status has traded down 17.2% against the U.S. dollar. Status has a total market capitalization of $36.31 million and $198.84 million worth of Status was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00003205 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00013917 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 8.9% against the dollar and now trades at $15.56 or 0.00215362 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $95.42 or 0.01320921 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0595 or 0.00000824 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0143 or 0.00000198 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 11% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.29 or 0.00031736 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 13% against the dollar and now trades at $9.65 or 0.00133521 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
Status Token Profile
Status Token Trading
Status can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: DEx.top, Bittrex, DDEX, GOPAX, Bithumb, OTCBTC, Liqui, ChaoEX, Upbit, Gatecoin, OKEx, Koinex, Kucoin, Gate.io, Poloniex, Cobinhood, CoinTiger, OOOBTC, BigONE, Livecoin, Neraex, IDCM, IDEX, LATOKEN, ABCC, TOPBTC, Kyber Network, DragonEX, HitBTC, Binance, ZB.COM, Huobi, Ethfinex, Bancor Network, IDAX, Ovis, Radar Relay and Tidex. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Status directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Status should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Status using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Status Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Status and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.