Stellar (CURRENCY:XLM) traded 3.8% lower against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 20:00 PM ET on November 22nd. One Stellar coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0593 or 0.00000821 BTC on major exchanges including Cryptomate, Binance, Exmo and Kryptono. Stellar has a total market capitalization of $1.19 billion and approximately $302.45 million worth of Stellar was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Stellar has traded down 18% against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00003180 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00013903 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 9.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.34 or 0.00212488 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 5.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $95.29 or 0.01319677 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0142 or 0.00000197 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 10.3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.31 or 0.00031944 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 13.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.60 or 0.00132916 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003035 BTC.
Stellar Coin Trading
Stellar can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Stronghold, Kucoin, Kuna, Bittrex, Exrates, Vebitcoin, CEX.IO, Kryptono, Ovis, C2CX, Kraken, Bitbns, Exmo, Koineks, RippleFox, Koinex, Huobi, Upbit, Liquid, Indodax, OKEx, Gate.io, Bitfinex, Cryptomate, Poloniex, BCEX, GOPAX, CoinEgg, HitBTC, Sistemkoin, OTCBTC, BitMart, CryptoMarket, Binance, Stellar Decentralized Exchange, ABCC, ZB.COM and Stellarport. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Stellar directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Stellar should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Stellar using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Stellar Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Stellar and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.