Raiden Network Token (CURRENCY:RDN) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 7:00 AM Eastern on December 1st. One Raiden Network Token token can currently be bought for $0.13 or 0.00001828 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including DDEX, Gate.io, OKEx and Bibox. During the last seven days, Raiden Network Token has traded up 11.2% against the dollar. Raiden Network Token has a total market cap of $6.80 million and approximately $1.59 million worth of Raiden Network Token was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ontology (ONT) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.62 or 0.00008455 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.75 or 0.00010251 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded down 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0513 or 0.00000697 BTC.
- Wanchain (WAN) traded 8.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002647 BTC.
- Theta Fuel (TFUEL) traded 5.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0031 or 0.00000042 BTC.
- Apollo Currency (APL) traded down 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- The Force Protocol (FOR) traded 13.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0277 or 0.00000357 BTC.
- Mithril (MITH) traded 5.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0090 or 0.00000123 BTC.
- ContentBox (BOX) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000054 BTC.
- BOX Token (BOX) traded down 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0324 or 0.00000442 BTC.
Raiden Network Token Token Profile
Raiden Network Token Token Trading
Raiden Network Token can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bibox, Binance, OKEx, LATOKEN, Ethfinex, Kucoin, Bilaxy, Huobi, IDEX, Kyber Network, Gate.io and DDEX. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Raiden Network Token directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Raiden Network Token should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Raiden Network Token using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Raiden Network Token Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Raiden Network Token and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.