LiquidApps (CURRENCY:DAPP) traded down 0.2% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 11:00 AM ET on December 2nd. LiquidApps has a total market capitalization of $3.15 million and approximately $6,589.00 worth of LiquidApps was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One LiquidApps token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0070 or 0.00000097 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including HitBTC, Bancor Network and Switcheo Network. In the last week, LiquidApps has traded 5.5% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003013 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00013678 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.29 or 0.00209902 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $100.32 or 0.01377146 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0564 or 0.00000774 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0154 or 0.00000211 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.09 or 0.00028733 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 7.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.97 or 0.00040717 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.04 or 0.00124084 BTC.
LiquidApps Token Profile
and its Facebook page is accessible here. LiquidApps’ official website is www.liquidapps.io.
LiquidApps Token Trading
LiquidApps can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, Switcheo Network and Bancor Network. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as LiquidApps directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade LiquidApps should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase LiquidApps using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for LiquidApps Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for LiquidApps and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.